Wednesday 14 April 2010

Does anything in my life not involve cats?

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog :)

This is my first ever try at this so bear with me whilst I find my way in this huge cyber place.

To quickly introduce myself I am Beci and most likely (although never actually checked) the world's youngest crazy cat lady! We all know the crazy cat lady, there is one on in every town all over the world.

The one who is covered head to toe in fur, has more cats then anyone can count and dosn't stop talking about catnip and what litter clumps the best.

They are generally lonely old women who treat cats like their children now that the human babies have flown the nest.

Well that is basically me, except i'm 24 and i'd like to think fairly normal and sane, although my psychiatrist may disagree :)

My life litterally revolves around cats. I own 3 of my own and volunteer for my local RSPCA branch as the cat re-homing officer, I also foster cats. I eat sleep and breathe cats!

I have decided to start a blog as a way to capture my thoughts and un-wind after some of the terrible cruelty cases I deal with every day, you need to be able to relax and stay grounded as it can really get to you. If anyone out there happens to find this interesting at the same time then great!

I am sure we will have a few guest bloggers as well, in the form of Lola, Nala and Olle my cat masters and one or two temporary residents.

Well bye for now and remember .....

It's a cats world .... they just let you live in it!

0 comments: